Use code MARKDOWN for 50% off!
People often ask me how I get that nice light above waterfalls or how I make moss look so lush and green. In this video, I share those techniques, along with a few others! You will learn how to:
- Create glow above waterfalls and paint in waterfall mist
- Paint depth into forest scenes, even those without fog
- Manipulate water to bring out the details and emphasize your leading lines
- Bring moss and ferns to life
- Remove distracting elements from your images
For each technique, I demonstrate it on at least two different images so that you get a better idea of how to apply them in different lighting conditions. If you're unfamiliar with luminosity masks, I also teach you how to create and manipulate them, as they're a core part of my workflow. No panels are required for this!
For all editing I use the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, however all of my methods will work with older versions.